St. Bonaventure’s Gift-in-Kind program allows individuals and businesses to donate goods, products, and services that are of value to the Athletics Department. These gifts would typically be items that Bonnies teams would normally purchase through their operating budgets. Examples include but are not limited to food, hotels, vehicles, uniforms, or equipment. Based upon University policy and approval, donors may receive BAF benefits for the fair market value of Gifts-In-Kind. To donate a Gift-In-Kind please click here for a PDF form.
In return for a Gift-In-Kind donation, donors will also receive the benefits below.
Benefits to becoming a Gift-In-Kind Donor:
- Positive exposure with BAF members, student-athletes, coaches and staff.
- In many cases, a Gift-In-Kind is tax deductible (please consult a tax advisor for specific information regarding the tax deductibility of a BAF contribution).
- Listing in the St. Bonaventure Visiting Team Guide (if applicable) – distributed to ALL visiting teams and listed on www.gobonnies.com.
- Opportunity to purchase Bonnies Basketball season tickets. Tickets are great for promotions, networking, employee awards, or personal use and the best seats are available only through the BAF.
- Priority seating for men’s basketball at certain levels of support.
- Priority parking for men’s basketball at certain levels of support.
For more information, please contact Sean McNamee at (716) 375-2301 or email@example.com