For St. Bonaventure basketball ticket information, please click here.
Men's basketball game day parking:
Donors at the Hall of Fame level (and above) park in Lot A. Enter campus at the Lot A entrance off State Street (highlighted below in yellow).
Donors at the Fastbreak Club level park in Lot B. Enter campus at the Lot B entrance off College Street (the West entrance to campus highlighted in blue).
Hospitality Information: 2018-19 Basketball Season
- The location of the Fastbreak Club has changed. The Fastbreak Club is now located underneath the Bookstore on the court level of the Reilly Center. We will be using two adjoining rooms this season, Classrooms 2 and 3. They will be plainly marked with signs outside the doors as well as signage throughout the RC directing you to the rooms. The best way to access the Fastbreak Club is via the stairwell in the main lobby to the left of the Stith Brothers mural.
This is a temporary move as part of the overall renovation to the Reilly Center, which will begin in earnest next summer. Please “pardon our dust” knowing this is for the greater good of the Athletics Department.
- Both the Hall of Fame and Fastbreak Club will offer hospitality beginning one hour prior to game time as well as during halftime. This remains as we’ve done in prior years. However, in response to feedback, we will also offer food at halftime. This will allow those who can’t make it before games to enjoy something more substantial.
- While a full bar will still be offered in both the Hall of Fame and Fastbreak Club, it will be a cash bar throughout both pre-game and halftime.
- Please remember that there are individual Hall of Fame and Fastbreak Club passes for each game, rather than one season pass.
- As in past years, there are individual parking passes for each game. You must display these in your car’s windshield in order to be allowed access to the Priority Parking Lots. As was enacted last year, Lot A pass holders are to enter campus through the main entrance off State Street, while Lot B pass holders should enter campus via the West Entrance (the Allegany side). Thank you in advance for complying with this as it will help traffic flow and entry to all lots.